Guys, Do You Care About A Woman's Style?

socalrock
socalrock Posts: 90 Member
I was discussing this with a friend, and we are at odds, so tell me, do you care about her style? (preppy, girly, athletic, rocker, tomboy, always dressed up etc...)

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Not a deal breaker but I do care. Style represnts a lot of choices in lifestyle too, so yeah...
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Of course, it factors into attraction, right? What's the disagreement?
  • socalrock
    socalrock Posts: 90 Member

my side was I figured guys didnt really notice a style, if a girls hot, then she's hot it ends there. But my friend argues men notice and select according to style they like
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    socalrock wrote: »

my side was I figured guys didnt really notice a style, if a girls hot, then she's hot it ends there. But my friend argues men notice and select according to style they like

Guys have types, that's what makes the world go round. There's someone for everyone. you can take some of the most beautiful women in the world and guys will debate it.

Want proof? Ask the guys who's the hottest celebrity. If you get one name then style doesn't matter.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    socalrock wrote: »
    I figured guys didnt really notice a style, if a girls hot, then she's hot it ends there.

Yeah, we are hoping to have some higher functioning reasoning someday. Now, just stand there looking good and we are yours.

• cdgallagher943
    cdgallagher943 Posts: 46 Member
    A girl that goes out in sweat pants and a Tshirt. Total deal breaker... won't even give her the time of day. I cannot stand a frumpy girl.
  • cdgallagher943
    Shouldn't be an every day thing. Also depends on how nice and snug they are... and how nice the shape under the yoga pants is...
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Shouldn't be an every day thing. Also depends on how nice and snug they are... and how nice the shape under the yoga pants is...

Style shouldn't be an everyday thing? And wtf else are you going on about?

• cdgallagher943
    Read the whole thread before jumping in.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Read the whole thread before jumping in.

Use the quote option.
  • cdgallagher943
    It was an answer to the question immediately above it.... no need to quote
  • cdgallagher943
    You seem to be the only person having an issue following this convo... smdh