100+ pounds to lose and daily accountability

Options

Replies

• theswan76
    theswan76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was just sitting here wondering which thread to jump in and post on. I need motivation and accountability. I have lost weight easily in the past, relying on the "snowball effect" as my motivation. It always worked tremendously. I'm not seeing the snowball effect now and the weight is much harder to lose. I need to lose about 80 lbs.
  • Abbybabbyboo
    Abbybabbyboo Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Please add me-I'm often a strong starter but keeping momentum up is a challenge! I am looking at needing to lose quite a bit more than 100 pounds and I've been faithfully logging in here for more than 2 months now so add me!
  • maryp1819
    maryp1819 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Thanks.
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Would love to join 31 yr old female looking to lose around 100lbs
  • ElizabethHooper1225
    ElizabethHooper1225 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Lodich
    Lodich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining. I have 110 pounds to lose. I have lost 13 so far. It's daunting! I'm struggling with self doubt. I don't want to give up and accept this is the new me. :(
  • pinklily330
    pinklily330 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I definitely need the accountability, and would love to be a part of this group! I need to lose 100 lbs, and am focused on achieving my goal -no matter how long it takes.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll join! I'm 25 pounds down but have another 50ish to go for a total of 75 pounds! I started at 227.
  • 13ABetten
    13ABetten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am interested! Working on 100 pounds and have 69 more to go! :)
  • carolynnedmonson
    carolynnedmonson Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I have already lost a little but still have 103 to go. I would love some motivation and company for the ride.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group! I have lost 23 pounds so far but I still have at least another 80 to go.
  • Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lost 40. . .130 to go!
  • Jennyontrack
    Jennyontrack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also 49 with 100 lbs to lose. I recently lost 25 which I am very happy about! Please add me to your group -- would love the company on this weight loss journey!
  • madisonm214
    madisonm214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining the group! (And anyone can add me as a friend if they like) I'm 21 with somewhere around 100 lbs to lose. I'm not sure what size id be happy and healthy because I've been overweight my whole life but I'm just getting started.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 24 and need to lose at least 100lbs.
  • keilee0408
    keilee0408 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Me please. I have 75+ pounds to lose. Would love to join the group :)
  • boelyn
    boelyn Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes please guys -
  • LadyLilion
    LadyLilion Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and looking to lose 100 for the second time - I gained it back! So yes, accountability is a good thing!
  • phamilygurl
    phamilygurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Interested ...
  • g1cat
    g1cat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I have 70 to lose and have been out of shape for some time. Need accountability and motivation!