Anyone pregnant?

Looking for friends in the same boat. I'm only 5 weeks but plan to log throughout and get back on weight loss after. :) Trying not to gain more than 7-10lb average for a obese women. Still losing right now but not intentionally.

Replies

• Christiee1993x
    Christiee1993x Posts: 67 Member
    Bump
  • misshaileystarr
    misshaileystarr Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! I am not pregnant, but had two kids before. I gained 14 lbs with my first and only 2 lbs with my second. Just be consistent, don't give in to (all) those cravings, and continue to be active with of course guidance of your midwife or doctor. (Walking does wonders!) send me a message if you want to chat :)
  • Christiee1993x
  • cake91
    cake91 Posts: 46 Member
    Looking for friends in the same boat. I'm only 5 weeks but plan to log throughout and get back on weight loss after. :) Trying not to gain more than 7-10lb average for a obese women. Still losing right now but not intentionally.

Hiya. I'm 20 weeks pregnant and in the same boat. Logging in and trying not to gain anymore than i should. And making healthier choices. I'll add you :). Been looking for pregnant friends lol.
  • indy87colts
    indy87colts Posts: 38 Member
    I hope I'm not.....
  • kkidd87
    kkidd87 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm almost 10 weeks and trying not to gain too much as well. I just started logging again today after a year hiatus. Looking for pregnant health conscious friends as well!
  • Christiee1993x
  • Christiee1993x