My Worst enemy IS.....

Options
2»

Replies

• LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    food.... Oh wait are we supposed to pick one? lol I guess my biggest weakness is ice cream... Oh Ice cream, so cold and creamy, must have been made buy the devil himself!
  • LizToner
    LizToner Posts: 49
    Options
    or my period... It is so hard to control myself, when I already feel crappy, and cravings are ridiculous
  • nhmetsfan42
    Options
    pizza. I miss pizza. :frown:

Easily my biggest weakness. Even now I can eat a whole pizza on my own... I've had to restrict them to my cheat days.
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    FRENCH FRIES!! I don't know why, but I could eat them all day every day!! I can deal without the ice cream and potato chips, but it's so unbelievably hard to let go of fries!
  • susyseq
    susyseq Posts: 94
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!! But I do have it once in a while :wink:
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    pizza. I miss pizza. :frown:

Better than me, I couldn't give it up. I now just work out like mad to earn it!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Alcohol is my worst enemy, especially summer when I am on vacation! Come September, it ends!!!!!
  • SDH15
    SDH15 Posts: 35
    Options
    Taco Bell

specifically,
    2 cheesy chilli burritos
    fries supreme
    ice tea.

brings back some good memories...
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i miss everything starchy salty fattening and sweet. but lately ive been really really really wanting chips. and not the healtier kinds. the worse kinds. like pringles. and ruffles. and lays. i also miss popcorn. the buttery heavy salty popcorn. with mochi crunch and furikake.
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My worst enemy is myself. Because when it comes down to it, it's my decision whether or not I eat what's tempting me.

I hadn't thought about this until I just read this...so amazing!
  • wellnesscoachmegg
    wellnesscoachmegg Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound strange, but I think my worst enemy when it comes to food is actually a mindset for me! My biggest downfall is if I've eaten something I don't consider healthy--I WANT to throw all caution to the wind and just eat! I'm trying really hard to retrain my brain to recognize that one higher calorie indulgence isn't going to ruin me--but the subsequent binging that follows, if I give in, will! It's so interesting--I'm a reasonable person in life, but when it comes to food, my reasoning goes right out the window!