Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How many calories burnt doing 30day shred?

i have just completed the leve 1 of the dvd and wanted to know how many calories i have burnt, i weight 191lbs if anyone could help id be very greatful xxx

Replies

• angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    I burned anywhere between 175 and 210 calories but everyone is different. If you can, invest in a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. It will be the best thing you could ever do to get an accurate burn count. I bought the Polar FT4 for around $70 ---well worth it!
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    People around here tend to suggest putting it under circuit training, general if you can't invest in an HRM.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    I am not sure how many calories exactly, but I do 30DS and I log it in as circuit training. The only way to truly know exactly how many calories is to get a HRM but the circuit training is a good guide as to approximately how many calories you are burning.
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Thank you all for your replies ::) im bloody knakerd tho it was my first go lol xxx
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    I have a HRM and I burn 220 - 250 on level one. I'm 5'10" and 205 pounds.
  • I'm 184 lbs and I burn between 200 and 220 calories on level 1.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    I burn a lot less than everyone else for my height and weight. I only get anywhere between 145-175. Thats with my HRM.
  • saydee3
    saydee3 Posts: 34 Member
    I burn about 250 or so on level one. I'm 5'6" and 154. I use a HRM.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    I burn around 270-300 doing level one according to my HRM. I'm 5ft 91/2 and 160 lbs if that helps