How many calories burnt doing 30day shred?

Options
i have just completed the leve 1 of the dvd and wanted to know how many calories i have burnt, i weight 191lbs if anyone could help id be very greatful xxx

Replies

• angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I burned anywhere between 175 and 210 calories but everyone is different. If you can, invest in a heart rate monitor with a chest strap. It will be the best thing you could ever do to get an accurate burn count. I bought the Polar FT4 for around $70 ---well worth it!
  • MaureenCreates
    MaureenCreates Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    People around here tend to suggest putting it under circuit training, general if you can't invest in an HRM.
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how many calories exactly, but I do 30DS and I log it in as circuit training. The only way to truly know exactly how many calories is to get a HRM but the circuit training is a good guide as to approximately how many calories you are burning.
  • gemma247
    gemma247 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies ::) im bloody knakerd tho it was my first go lol xxx
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    I have a HRM and I burn 220 - 250 on level one. I'm 5'10" and 205 pounds.
  • spinurbuttoff
    Options
    I'm 184 lbs and I burn between 200 and 220 calories on level 1.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I burn a lot less than everyone else for my height and weight. I only get anywhere between 145-175. Thats with my HRM.
  • saydee3
    saydee3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I burn about 250 or so on level one. I'm 5'6" and 154. I use a HRM.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I burn around 270-300 doing level one according to my HRM. I'm 5ft 91/2 and 160 lbs if that helps