Comcast Cable users- free excercise videos

Options
I love the excercise videos on Comcast Cables "On-Demand." Its free for all Comcast users. You just go to On-Demand --> Sports & Fitness --> Excercise TV. There are like a hundred free exercise videos on there. They range from 2 mins long to over 30 mins and right now they have Biggest loser, Billy Blanks Jr, Carmen Electra and tons I have never heard of. You should totally check it out if you have comcast! I never even knew this was on there and can't believe they are free!! Plus they change them all the time so you get a variety.

:heart: Amber

Replies

• amberca1
    Options
    I love the excercise videos on Comcast Cables "On-Demand." Its free for all Comcast users. You just go to On-Demand --> Sports & Fitness --> Excercise TV. There are like a hundred free exercise videos on there. They range from 2 mins long to over 30 mins and right now they have Biggest loser, Billy Blanks Jr, Carmen Electra and tons I have never heard of. You should totally check it out if you have comcast! I never even knew this was on there and can't believe they are free!! Plus they change them all the time so you get a variety.

:heart: Amber
  • momof3hawks
    momof3hawks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We've had comcast for years and I never knew this! Thank-you so much for sharing the info....I can't wait to try some of the videos out.

:happy:
  • greeneggsam
    Options
    That's actually how I first realized I can't stand Jillian Michaels! :mad: At least it didn't cost me anything!
  • amberca1
    Options
    :laugh: That is so funny!!! I loved her on the Biggest Loser show and just tried her workout on Comcast and felt the exact same way as you!! I tried Bob's today and I was like "I like Bob so much better, hehe"
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I am going to try it this weekend
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    time warner has it also. love it when you just want something different now and then.
    """exercise on demand ready when you are"""