Been here awhile but need more dog lover friends :)

Options
zilkah
zilkah Posts: 207 Member
A big part of my exercise is walking my dogs . I have two German shepherds and own a training facility. Just thought it would be fun to find dog people here too lol

Replies

• Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Dog lover here! Add me!
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    52qqr2ib35vn.jpg

My pug/beagle mix
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Dog borrowing is my new favourite fitness activity, I wrote a little in my MFP blog about it. Feel free to have a read or add me ☺

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/tinkerbellang83/view/paws-for-thought-918728
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    setabish66 wrote: »
    I have a 9 y/o GSH/Golden Retriever (Bonita) and a 13 week old GSH (Porter). I'm participating in weekly training sessions with Porter, so I'm getting some exercise there. I can't take him on really long walks yet, but as he gets a little older (and the weather continues to improve) I plan on getting out more with him. I also love to take Bonita on off-leash hikes and haven't done that for the past couple of years, so I'm planning on starting that back up as well. Your pup is pretty cute!!

jau4nrhursbd.jpg
    Bonita

fsuendth8lk4.jpg
    Porter

I have a 2 year old golden retriever. They're the best dogs ever. He's like a human in a dog suit <3
  • Gadgetman74
    Gadgetman74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love walking my dogarl3q3i4gbqs.jpg
    9oakb2zgy0rs.jpg
  • Gadgetman74
    Gadgetman74 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've added a few of you if I missed u out. Friend me
  • lucypstacy
    lucypstacy Posts: 178 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Walking with my dogs is the best exercise. I have four - two little, one medium, and one big. LilBit is a miniature dachshund, and she's around 13. Her arthritis acts up at times, but she loves to walk. Skittles, the chiweenie, is full of energy. The hardest thing about him is stopping him from chasing deer. Goldie is an older chow/golden retriever mix. She's happiest when walking with all of us. Bo is a 100lb Great Dane/Black Lab/Pit Bull mix. Massive dog that's just a big baby and loves to play. He's going to be in my arms soon since it's about to storm.5u1uhu7ygv24.jpg

Here's Bo:

bo.jpg 702.4K
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Add me. My MFP name is from my 9lb chihuahua min pin
  • rcan64
    rcan64 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dog Lover here. I have 2 Pomeranians named Duke and Dutchess. They are my world.
  • Fantasypugs
    Fantasypugs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pugs here!
  • kmk1447
    kmk1447 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    y 84pt48sshx1d.jpg
    Here's my girl, Riley! We love going for walks around the lake!
  • peppermintcaroline
    peppermintcaroline Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly a dog person! I used to work with dogs (I switched back to horses), and I have my two border collie mixes. I compete in flyball and agility (my profile picture is me lining up for another flyball run). Feel free to add me!
  • ballew814
    ballew814 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How did u post a pic
  • bandb678
    bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me please. Have three rescue pug mixes here
  • DJstardust
    DJstardust Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Former dog walker and trainer, now a pet photographer. My pups a 12 yo pitbull (GSH X boxer) whose just the absolute bees knees. I based my business around her fabulous modeling skills (she's a total diva too and loves showing off her costumes) :)
    I also have 3 kitties - my tiny furball gang!
    I'm 30yo and live near Toronto, add me <3
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just got another Min Pin after being dogless for 6 years. Looks like I'm going to be doing LOTS of walking! Feel free to add me too!