Accidentally married...

Options

Replies

• shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    In a word "wow". Congratulations :flowerforyou: for your lovely bride!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :heart:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Awww:heart: Congratulations! I love that you've planted flowers for your wifes boquet, what a lovely thought
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Woah man, CONGRATULATIONS! And that's an awesome way to get married! Now THAT's a story I'd want to tell my grandkids one day.
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    Awesome story and congrats to you!!! :flowerforyou: :love: Marriage is a wonderful thing!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    What a great story to read this morning! How lovely! Congratulations to you two and good luck on the planning for the big day. This one will be a great story for the kiddos! Congrats again!
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome-congrats!
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    Beautiful story~
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    What a sweet story! That was awesome. Thanks for making me smile this morning :) And congrats to both of you. You two sound so sweet on each other and very much in love :heart:
  • Queen_Mom
    Queen_Mom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That really brightened my morning. What a beautiful story. Congratulations to you both.:flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Haha... Perfect, I'd say!

10 years ago (almost.. aug 4) my hub and I got married 6 months before our actual big day. We did it in secret though so nobody knew. :devil: We were young and in love and 6 months to wait was just too darn long. Oh to be young again!!! :flowerforyou: :love:

We were married by a nice judge in his office. I giggled the whole time, literally from the point I walked in until I walked out of there. I couldn't stop laughing. I barely got the vows out of my mouth. It was just funny to me! We enjoyed some olive garden afterwards and went to a hotel that night.. came back home to my parents house like nothing had happened with a big grin on my face. :noway:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! May it be a fun ride for you 2!!!!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    what a great story! I LOVE all of the things that you guys have done in preparation for your real wedding--growing your own bouquet flowers, etc. So sweet! :heart:

Congratulations!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWW!!! this is so ♥warming! my sister in law was married in a pair of teal converse with her formal wedding dress and curls... it was adorable. the teal was to represent ovarian cancer awareness, which her mother was suffering from at the time.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That was one of the most romantic stories I've ever heard!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story with us!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    what a great story! I LOVE all of the things that you guys have done in preparation for your real wedding--growing your own bouquet flowers, etc. So sweet! :heart:

Congratulations!

Don't be getting any ideas :P <3
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for that...congratulations, and have a fantastic reception!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    That's so cute :) Congrats :D
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    awwwwws :)
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    What a romantic story! You sound like a cute couple :flowerforyou: congrats!!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    What a surprise. Now, relax and have FUN on your wedding day.:happy: