Not My First Rodeo ( w/ SW photos)

Options
i20rlbcc0u18.gif

Hi! I'm Jenny. I'm a 33-year-old living in MD with my wife and 3 little chihuahuas. This is my one millionth time committing to MFP (Is there an award for this? There should be.), but I'm actually enjoying it this time, which is new and unusual! I was always the first to say "I hate counting calories, I don't want to live my life like that" but losing 5 lbs after a year of straight gaining was all I needed to keep me coming back. My goal this time around is to log EVERYTHING, even if I know I'm going way over.
HT: 5'4"
SW: 260 lbs
CW: 254.7 lbs
GW: 150 lbs, maybe? I don't really know as I've never been a healthy weight as an adult.

e0buny277uri.jpg
d1ue4dheh820.jpg
a8ggdreb8pf8.jpg

Diet: Omnivore (No restrictions other than calories)
Work: Sedentary (computer), work from home
Fitness: I am semi-active, I suppose. I love kayaking and hiking but I'm definitely beginner/out-of-shape level on both activities. I also enjoy yoga, weight-lifting, and walking but have yet to make it a routine. That said, I'm one week into attempting weight loss (this time around) so I've been very active this past week.

I'm looking for friends in a similar boat. Lots to lose, but motivated to do so. I'd also love to become friends with anyone with an open food diary (mine is open!) because I love to see what other people are eating to aid their weight loss.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the friend invite. Once I obtain a proper understanding on what foods to eat, calorie intake etc i'll start a diary
  • summerhime
    summerhime Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Fr sent. I started at around 249 and have lost a little over thirty over the past 6 months.
  • jennyabsheberly
    jennyabsheberly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job, @summerhime! That's no easy feat. I hope to do the same!
  • diezel67
    diezel67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Log and get busy...just start walking. Fitbit has helped my wife alot!
  • Cherry_love87
    Cherry_love87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just signed up Hun, I have 4stone to lose feel fee to add me