21 years old trying to lose 90 lbs looking for people on similar journeys to mine!

Options
Hello!
My name is Allie Webb I am 21 years old and my starting weight is 250 pounds. I have been on this journey since January 2nd 2017 and I currently weigh 223 lbs. I am looking for people going through similar experiences who I can relate to and look to for support!

Replies

• GettingItRight017
    GettingItRight017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome Allie, I am Mary:) I am alittle bit older than you lol(30) but I started this journey at 289 and currently 243.6...so i still have a bit of weight to loose, if it is okay I will send a friend request your way:) You got this!!! Keep pushing forward and never give up
  • awebbeudora
    awebbeudora Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I am so thankful for any support! When did you start your journey and are you following any programs?
  • iSayNamaste
    iSayNamaste Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and feeling in the same boat! I feel like the people I'm friendly with don't understand enough to talk to, so I'm trying to make all these changes by myself. I'm really hoping to connect with people here to feel a sense of community & I saw your post and felt like maybe we'd connect!
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 21 as well and back to losing weight. I lost about 35 lbs and have gained 20lbs back so I'm starting over. I know my journey isn't quite the same as yours but feel free to add me for support!
  • badgerpam22
    badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    hey, ill be 22 in about 5 weeks, but i am looking to lose about 80-110 lbs! add me if youd like
  • extraditeslug
    extraditeslug Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am 31 and trying to lose about 100lbs. lost 15 in 3 weeks. It is doable but it can be so hard. It was nice though when a few people said the other day that I looked nice on a night out!
    A big motivation for me was 5 days after starting this, my father went into the hospital with a heart attack brought on by diabetes. Never been so shocked by diabetes in my life. Decided to keep going with this.
  • SamanthaD20
    SamanthaD20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 26 years old and 209lb. I'm try to lose 20 before my September wedding but have a final goal of losing 50lb (150lb) I'm new to this app and looking for people to help motivate me. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • aprildlaskowski
    aprildlaskowski Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am much older than all of you (45) and I lost 60lbs 4 years ago and then gained 75 back. I am looking for help with motivation as well. I have used this app before and it worked great. I see people have had some successes WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! I am 27 and a bit heavier than youy start was 293 currently at 270. Trying to lose around 100 lbs. Good luck on your journey!
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    bangbangchoochootrain Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm also a student - feel free to add me! I am going the second time around, so I could use all the help I can get.
  • 2y2k
    2y2k Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello, Allie! (: My name's Joanna. I'm 28 & started at 278. So far, I've lost 132 lbs and am at 146 lbs. I have 6 lbs to go until I hit my goal weight! (: I would LOVE to pass on some stuff I've learned & it would be an honor to support you through your journey. It can seem incredibly intimidating and impossible, but I assure you it's not. Add me if you're interested in being friends! <3 (:
  • spritemondawmin
    spritemondawmin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 31. My goal is to get healthier. Maybe lose about 30-40 pounds. Open to getting to know/ support others and vice versa

• leebarr321
    leebarr321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone im older at 33 but in the same position i want to lose 100lbs by September.
    I've already lost over 50lbs but have been finding it hard to get motivated again, so i downloaded this app to find some people on the same journey :smile:
  • LaurenD63
    LaurenD63 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done great to only have started on January 2! I'm 25 and I'm looking to lose 40-50+ lbs by April and around 130 lbs total. So far I'm down 10 lbs since January 7. Feel free to add me.