Starting Over....AGAIN!!!

Options
Hi! This morning I felt so uncomfortable getting ready for work. I was hot, everything was too tight and just down right depressing. So, today (not in a Monday, which would be when I would usually wait to start, and of course forget about it around Friday that I was going to start on Monday) I am starting over again! Looking for friends and support as I start this looooooong journey! Thank you!

Replies

• ShrinkingShanna
    ShrinkingShanna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request :)
  • Jay606
    Jay606 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a request.
  • quintessential1
    quintessential1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You've got my support, my motto-Encouraging to Be Encouraged. Good for you!
  • iSayNamaste
    iSayNamaste Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exactly how I feel! Def looking for motivation buddies!
  • Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Joe_Cool_Part_Deux Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Just started back up myself.. Did very well the first time BUT, oh well i'm here :-/ ... Add me if you'd like !!
  • cindyarney
    cindyarney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request :)

I need more encouragement
  • cindyarney
    cindyarney Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need encouraging friends
  • ams2221985
    ams2221985 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was on this website several years ago and it was helpful but having the extra support this time around would be much more helpful. I am still re- learning the app maybe you can send me a friend request ?
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Got my support! I was just asking myself to give me a kick! Was doing great last year lost a little momentum.
  • kickchick
    kickchick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends helping me thru the process too but the app won't connect to Facebook for me and I can't seem to friend request anyone on this feed. Am I just not versed in the ways of MFP? Feel free to friend me :)