Good protein shakes?

Options
I wanted to see what products everyone likes. I am currently using Orgain Organic Protein Creamy Chocolate with 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk. It's just ok to me. I've also used Premier Protein but I'm not a fan of the sucralose in it. I want to somewhat enjoy these shakes and not choke them down!

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Try the cinnabun flavor from Trutein. You can order samples from their website, so you're not committed to a whole jug of it before you decide whether you like it or not. I like several of their other flavors as well.
  • Amerane
    Amerane Posts: 136 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I really like all of the Core Power shake flavors (premade, not the powders), but especially chocolate. No chalky taste, not sickeningly sweet either, plus the banana flavor actually kinda tastes like bananas.
  • Brandi_Allison
    Brandi_Allison Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can make your own using Greek yogurt. I make mine sometimes with vanilla Greek yogurt, banana and peanut butter. That way I get my protein in without the 'protein powder' taste. I also use Elevation protein powder when I'm in a rush and need a shake :smile:
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    nutra bio has an unflavored non sweetened one you can mix with one serving of hersheys cocoa if you like pb2 which is powdered peanut butter again no sweeteners and a truvia
  • Drueru
    Drueru Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite stuff so far! So good and has a ton of good stuff in it https://www.progressivenutritional.com/products/vegessential-all-in-one/
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    A whey isolate (unflavored) can be mixed with any flavored beverage, baking, oatmeal. It has no sucralose, either.
  • SnowChick17
    SnowChick17 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I'll go check them all out
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I keep a case of Premier Protein shakes on hand for emergencies, not every day meal replacement.