HALFWAY THERE *WITH PICS* 46.6lbs DOWN

Options
I started on March 6th 2011 at 253.2lbs and am now 206.6lbs ...... half way to goal!

I said I'd post pictures at halfway so here it goes (and bear with me, sometimes they need jiggling about)

Edited to add: Some people have asked what I've done, I should have put that really!! I try and do 3 sessions at the gym (cardio and weights) and 2 60 minute swims a week. I don't eat back my exercise calories (I might dip in to them if I need a little extra) but I am aware that as I get closer to goal this might need playing with a bit. I have tried not to cut anything out of my diet as that only makes me crave it more - so I allow myself whatever I fancy as long as it stays within my daily limit! And yes, there have been a fair few bad days thrown in there too ..... but I try and let it stay at a day here and there and don't beat myself up about them! This has to be something I do for life, not just til I am at goal so its not realistic to think I'll be perfect forever!!

Face-June2009-July2011b.jpg

week1-week205difference.jpg

Week1-Week205sidedifference.jpg

Week1-Week205backdifference.jpg

Week205a.jpg

Week205b.jpg

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • tananichelle
    tananichelle Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations!!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WTG! Wow! The difference it absolutely there!! You should feel very, very proud of yourself!!!! Keep it up!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look FANTASTIC!! Your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a huge difference! Congrats on all your hard work, you look great! :happy:
  • SweetP88
    SweetP88 Posts: 79
    Options
    Crazy awesome!! You look fabulous!! Keep up the hard work and you will get to where you want to be!!
  • robston
    robston Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! I started around the same number last Jan..then got derailed with an ER surgery..gained 10 back, and now have lost most of that 10..sitting at 199.0..cant wait till I can do some before and after pics!!! GREAT WORK!!
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • HollyMcCaw
    HollyMcCaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing! That side comparison is unbelievable!!! Way to go!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW

Well done you, inspiring and amazing!

Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • AColotti
    AColotti Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you look great!! keep up the good work!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Your arms, your belly, your butt, your thighs! All so much smaller! Wow, big difference! I see it all over! Your arms go straight down now! Keep it up!
  • pauterson
    pauterson Posts: 65
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for the inspiration on this wonderful Friday. You're looking amazing. Are you doing it all on adjusting your eating habbits or cardio or cardio + weights?
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    That is a huge difference. Good for you! Keep it up.
  • ShinigamiJohan
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You're truly an inspiration! :D
  • vampymegs
    vampymegs Posts: 39
    Options
    way to go!
    that's amazing! how have you lost so much in such a short period of time!?!?!?!?!
    Congrats!
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your halfway milestone! You look GREAT! Keep it up in the second half!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    awesome job !!! so inspiring, and i am a bit jealous you have lost more than me in a shorter amount of time :wink: you look FANTASTIC, keep it up !! :drinker:
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    Amazeful! :) Awesome!! You look great, what have you been doing?? :)
  • mommykismet
    Options
    you really really do look great! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!