Mission to get under 200 pounds

Options
Hey yall I'm on a mission to get under 200 pounds by the end 2017 and I know I can do it as I've done it before and when I did I felt really good about my self and now I just feel so ugly and really want that change so i can feel good about myself again. My goal weight that I would like to be at the end of 2017 is 155-160 and I know I can do it just need all the support I can get from my fitness friends as I work towards this goal. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'l do my best to cheer you on as well as we all work towards our goals for 2017.

Replies

• kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also trying to get out of the 200s I did manage to get to 195 at one point but gained about 15 pounds. This really sucks!
  • Cherry_love87
    Cherry_love87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I've just joined and I plan to get to 140lbs by the end of this year. Feel free to add me and I will offer as much support as I can x
  • courtneyroselia1
    courtneyroselia1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need support too. I just had a baby and usually quite athletic and thin but now weigh 200 after baby and feel hopeless. Any support will help.
  • LisaBrown1094
    LisaBrown1094 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just made it under 200lbs (started at 226) and I was so happy that I cried! You can do it! Add me if you like
  • mrshaigh74
    mrshaigh74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Under 200 is my goal too!! Seems so far away.... keep getting near then I wobble and eat a bag of Maltesers!!!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I was 271lb and now I'm 190. Felt so good going from "obese" to "overweight".
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is my goal. Count me in for support. I need it too ! Nobody has even noticed my 35 pounds lost yet. Who cares. I feel better !!
  • LindaGilpin59
    LindaGilpin59 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is my goal. Count me in for support. I need it too ! Nobody has even noticed my 35 pounds lost yet. Who cares. I feel better !!

cmorris30316 There is an active message board under the challenge messages Countdown to Onederland.. Who is with me? that is a more active message. you might want to check it out.
  • dokruth
    dokruth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to get to under 200 as well. We can do this! I am just starting out on this journey (again) and want to keep it off forever this time.
  • aprilrenaegarr
    aprilrenaegarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm also wanting to be under 200 but I'm far away and just started over a hundred pounds away from my goal ! Good start but also needing good vibes and words my way ! But we got this ! Keep strong !