First 10

Options
Fochizzy
Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
So I lost my first 10 pounds. Only 40ish to go! I wish I was shorter because then you could see the loss. I have envy for you short people where 10lbs could be a size! I am 5'10" and 10lbs did not make a huge difference in my appearance. I guess all the more reason to push for 20lbs. I know I am a size smaller at that weight ^_^

Replies

• spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    i bet it is making more of a difference than you realize! do you take measurements? try that for the next 10!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. lots of people haven't notice my 21 pounds, either, but we KNOW we lost it, and we're getting healthier, and that's the main thing. keep up the good work.
  • jayb123x
    jayb123x Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm 6'5" and just lost my first 10 pounds. My wife commented that she thought I looked thinner but I don't see it yet.
  • wisecat1
    wisecat1 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm only 5'5 and I've lost about 6-7 lbs...and I keep looking at people's photos and i'm envious of the tall girls. You guys carry weight so much better than us short girls. If we gain 10lbs...it's over. Everyone see's it. We have to buy new clothes! You..can gain 10..maybe even 20 and no one ever asks if you're pregnant. I have being asked if I'm pregnant...when I'm not!!

The grass is always greener!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    lol, there is the up and down. It is nice to be able to gain the weight and have no one see. That was my problem though, no one saw...even me. I wish I could say no one has ever asked me when I was due...
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You have reached the first ten. That just lets you know that you can do it. Hooray.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am short and my first size down didn't come until I lost 15 pounds. I gained some back boooooo but, yeah, I don't think it has to do with height.. I WISH ever 10 I was down a size! lol Maybe it'll happen as I lose more :)

10 pounds is a great accomplishment. It's funny, for me, what happens are all my "fat" clothes, you know the clothes I've bought since being fat just fit nicer. Like, looser but how they should fit and makes me think "what the heck did I look like in these before". Eeeeewe haha

Great job on the 10 pounds!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!