Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Hi kitty <3
  • nursegal75
    nursegal75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to post a question, but all it posts is "hi"..... idk what I did wrong. Looking for keto bfast ideas
  • PeeshaPi
    PeeshaPi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Eggs n greens is probably one of my faves. I practice 16:8 IF, so my "breakfast" is mid-day. It doesn't keep me from enjoying breakfast foods! :)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Bacon and eggs is the classic breakfast.

I like to skip breakfast and have coffee with heavy cream instead.

Leftovers is good. Steak and eggs. Fish and veggies. Bowl of nuts.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    marcytyson wrote: »
    I keep trying to post a question, but all it posts is "hi"..... idk what I did wrong. Looking for keto bfast ideas

Are you using emoticons in your post? The forum has a glitch on some platforms where it cuts off anything after the emoticon if you use them in the post.
  • ifbblinds
    ifbblinds Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I 'm on a Keto style nutritional plan as a competitive bodybuilder and I opt for, red meat, greens, 10g coconut oil (you can make this into like a salad of sorts) or egg white omelet with greens, you can substitute the fats for nuts, peanut butter, avocado, bacon, organic grass fed butter, coconut oil, the list is endless
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I'm boring since I'm not a morning person and don't want to do much in the mornings. ;) I usually end up just having coffee with heavy cream (or sometimes more of a bulletproof coffee with some combo of coconut or MCT oil, Kerrygold butter and/or heavy cream) and 2-3 eggs, sometimes with a sprinkle of cheese. If I have more time or am eating out I might add bacon. If I'm in a rush I might have a lunchmeat and cheese roll-up or a protein shake.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome OP. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. IT's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

They have lots of great resources in the sticky note / launch pad area including tons of links to websites with Keto friendly recipes (including breakfasts of course). :)