First wk at MFP

Options
I have been with MFP for one wk and lost my first 2 lbs. I'm so happy. This community is really great. Thanks to all those for the motivation and inspiration. This site has truly educated me about the calorie count of food and education is power. Now I'm empowering myself to a healthier me. So 2 down and 60 more to go.

Replies

• efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • FloridaHellcat
    Options
    That's wonderful! Your absolutely right this site makes you pay close attention to the foods you eat and what's in them. Stay strong and you will reach your goal. :smile:
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Way to go!! Nice job! Keep up the good work!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats on making it a week!! Also those 2 pounds! Less to lose now! :)
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hey well done! That's a nice loss as a starter, you're cheered up & raring to go :laugh:

Good luck & keep logging

Di :smile:
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work. I love the site, too!
  • janiecorona
    janiecorona Posts: 248
    Options
    I agree with you. I haven't been on this site a week yet, barely joined earlier this week but so far I am grateful for all the support and advice that appears here. Congrats on the 2 lbs!
  • calwerty
    calwerty Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started on this site also and your right very encouraging and so far easy to manuver. congrats on the 2 lb weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!