20 pounds down..Just the beginning

Options
Hello MFP my name is Courtney, I am 21 years of age and 5'4. My SW was 228.2
v3z3b4znpfma.jpg
f66rxnlxsjve.jpg
xwcef6mcdtoz.jpg
I honestly hope I never see that number again! My CW is 208.1 pounds. I have reached my first goal of 20 pounds. My next goal is to make it back into Onderland.. a place I have not been since I've had my daughter. I need to be motivated and pushed by my peers!!

Replies

• fithealthygirl
    fithealthygirl Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing difference! Great job!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I can really see a difference. You've got this :)
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. Best way to approach it as small goals they seem more realistic.

One thing I have to correct you one. You can't be motivated or pushed by anyone else. For this to work it has to be all about you. What I mean by that is you have to find a totally selfish why something that's going to push you. That why can't be for your significant other it can't be for your kids it has to be all about you. By it being about you all your other whys are going to take care of themselves. Yes this is a great support mechanism, but you have to find that personal why something that's going to push you no matter what happens. The most important thing is for you to believe in yourself and that you can do it. Most importantly you have to realize your worth it.

My starting weight was 288 set a crazy goal F-250 thought I would have never done it. Hit that one. Reset my goal to 2:30 something I weighed when I was in high school. Hit that one reset the goal of 220. I hit that one and I was totally satisfied decided to go into maintenance totally screwed that up my current weight is 208 before I figured out maintenance. I've been maintaining for proximally 8 months
  • Courtneyloseit
    Courtneyloseit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations.
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that purple bra? It's super cute.
  • Courtneyloseit
    Courtneyloseit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Manda I actually purchased it at Walmart a couple months back.
  • Jirachii
    Jirachii Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow, my SW was also exactly 228.2 My goal is also onederland haha! I'm at 215 right now though, having started on feb 20. You look great =)
  • trixieberry17
    trixieberry17 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!