Not seeing any weightloss?

Options
Hello, last year i lost 70 lbs by working out and watching what i ate. This year i am trying to lose another 20-30 lbs to get to my goal weight. I work out 4-5 days a week, 60 min or longer each time. Weights and Cardio. I also replaced my breakfast and lunch with protien weightloss shakes. I havent seen a pound loss in over 2 weeks. What am i doing wrong?

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Are you calorie counting?
  • Keriann23
    Keriann23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes i am calorie counting.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    At this point losing weight will get harder and you'll see slower results. Are you weighing everything you eat?
    My first year I lost about 35 kg.. last 6 months I've lost 2 kg.
    It's totally normal for the weigh loss to slow down. Now we just gotta stick with it.

this++
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Too many shakes and your probably not eating enough. At this stage you should be eating every 3 hours and you are working out too long.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Replace those shakes or at least 1 of them with some good whole foods and lean protein. Also, as someone else suggested - weigh your food. Plateaus are also common, some can last a while. I also agree with - the closer you get to your goal, the slower the loss. I only have about 10 lbs or less to lose and I have my weight loss set for 0.5 lbs a week, because I don't want to starve myself like I'm in some sorta race. Make sure you have a good strength training program (I know you said you do both.) Push forward!