For shorties, girls 5'4 and under!

Options
cardioxxbunnyxx
cardioxxbunnyxx Posts: 39 Member
edited March 2017 in Food and Nutrition
Hi, I'm new!

I'm around 5'3, 115 lbs, but my goal is to loose some body fat (5 pounds), bikini weather here in NY is right around the corner..

I'm just curious as to what you weight goals are if you are around my height?

I'm bored at work :blush: Feel free to add me!

Replies

• pattyayllon
    pattyayllon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girl! I'm 5.1 128 pounds... I do weight training so I cant really rely on my weight. I do want to lose a few pounds with summer coming. I do live in Miami so I'm forced to be in some kind of a good weight year round :smile:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    we have a group for petites and it's pretty active. join us!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 2. Anything under 160lb will do me
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 at 121-123. I'm in maintenance now but considering losing the last 3 lbs in June right before summer. (So ultimate goal 118-121) My diary is open feel free to add me.
  • vpblanda1126
    vpblanda1126 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'1" here at 173lbs right now. I'm hoping that within in a month or so I'll be down to about 167 by the end of April and hoping to be down to about 160 by the end of May!
  • spritemondawmin
    spritemondawmin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. When I started, I was 162. I am down to 158. My ideal is get down to 130, while adding muscle thru weightlifting. I will accept anywhere between 130 and 140 as long as I am putting on lean muscle. Thanks for creating this post it's been helpful hearing others sound off.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 143. Embarrassed to admit it. I cut down to 128, bulked, and then never successfully cut. I think I may have recomped a bit...anyway. I'd like to lose a few pounds for summer. I competed in powerlifting this past weekend so haven't been in a deficit for awhile. I was off to a great start today by only eating animal crackers and cheesecake. FML.
  • rkromatz
    rkromatz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'3" and 157-160 here, hoping to lose 25 lbs. Just started going to the gym and trying to stick to a pescitarian (?) diet. I've got a 2 1/2 yr old and a 4 yr old. Looking to connect with more people who are in similar situations!
  • stevet621
    stevet621 Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm a New Yorker as well.

No more weight loss! You look great, maintain that. Snuck into the ladies only thread to say that. Enjoy!!
  • BestVersionOfMe301
    BestVersionOfMe301 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1". I currently weigh 118 lbs, trying to get it down to 105 lbs. Can't wait for summer!

Feel free to add me. I love making new friends over here :smile:
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4 and don't think I'm short!
  • kpkitten
    kpkitten Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. SW 270, CW 245 and GW is 130 but I'm going to see what that looks like when I get there and may well revise my target down!
    It's nice to see so many shorties who are at the weights that I think "OMG I'll never be that low", because it tells me it really can happen. I'm not going to look like a waif if I get below 150!