Need No carb snack ideas and craving chocolate bad!

Options
2»

Replies

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

85%-90% lindt dark chocolate has saved me from my past entire m&m bag raids.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    chellec23 wrote: »
    Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds only have 4 grams carb per 100 calorie pack

FABULOUS!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I used to crave sugar so badly that I would GET OUT OF BED AT NIGHT to eat it. Since I've been eating nuts, seeds, legumes, fruit that have lots of magnese I've not craved it. I've been eating lots of veggies, protein and no sugar, and one slice of bread a week.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    chellec23 wrote: »
    Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds only have 4 grams carb per 100 calorie pack

FABULOUS!

I bought some but I did not really love them. My mom bought some made by another company and I like them much better. Diamond, I think is the company. Meanwhile I bought some cocoa dusted dark chocolate coated toffee candy at Sams that is delish.
  • ivy_photos
    ivy_photos Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Try cream cheese blended with hershey's special dark Cocoa powder and Splenda. Taste like chocolate cheesecake.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Eat a little chocolate...?

I agree. For me the best way to keep cravings at bay is to not be overly restrictive.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Walden farms (found at most grocery stores) makes a sugar/carb free chocolate sauce. I like to dip pecans in it. My favorite way to have that is with some sugar free whipped cream and a tbsp of the chocolate sauce. I mix it up and it's like a chocolate whipped pudding... it's so good!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Atkins also makes a nut bar with a little bit of dark chocolate coated on the bottom. Those are very good too!!
  • CoolBoyMom6
    CoolBoyMom6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese and deli meat for a snack. I find hot cocoa fixes my chocolate craving.