Looking for active friends with open diaries

Just like the title says, I'm looking for friends who are active on MFP and have an open diary (whether to public or friends, doesn't matter) for motivation and accountability.

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    I think my diary is open. I'm more active in the forums than on my feed (most of my friends haven't logged for months).

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Feel free to add me- open diary and needing more active friends as well:)
  • pbarge0717
    pbarge0717 Posts: 7 Member
    Add me...open diaries and active on MFP
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    I have an open diary and log every single day. Always happy to have more friends! :)
  • ateasmurf63
    ateasmurf63 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome! I've added all of you. I definitely will be checking in with y'all to see if y'all are logging and meeting calorie goals. Feel free to check in on me and ask me what's going on if I've missed a day or if I'm super over on calories or something. In fact, I encourage it!! :)
  • briankist167
    briankist167 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm just starting out with utilizing the app but i plan on keeping it up to date!
  • ellengiller
    ellengiller Posts: 16 Member
    Log in multiple times a day and share diary. Always open for new connections. Best of luck to you all!
  • joewilliamsca
    joewilliamsca Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me to as a friend that has an open diary and active on MFP. The mor friends the merrier. Helps with me being accountable too
  • mary_clinton6
    mary_clinton6 Posts: 74 Member
    How do you open a diary?
  • mary_clinton6
    mary_clinton6 Posts: 74 Member
    Also how do you add friends
  • ateasmurf63
    ateasmurf63 Posts: 17 Member
    Mary, go to your food tab, then click "settings" and scroll down to the bottom where it says diary. You can pick what you want to set it to. I have mine set to public because I don't care if people look at mine, but if you want yours more private, then you can set it to where just friends can see it.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    CanuckLove wrote: »
    Feel free to add me- open diary and needing more active friends as well:)

Same
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    edited March 2017
    Open diary. Used to have a lot of active friends who have all gone dormant. need active friends. Public diary and I share all!! Good ...bad and the ugly. Please feel free to add me and I log food HONESTLY!!!!! :)
  • TheSavatron
    TheSavatron Posts: 18 Member
    I think I just added all of you. I probably won't remember to check this thread, so anyone can add me too! I log everything, and would love to have more people to follow and inspire me!
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Mines open to friends :)
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Mine is open for friends... feel free to add me. 70 points down, 50 more to go!
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    You can add me too. I'm relatively new (just over a month) but have been very consistent logging, posting, and checking in.
  • spritemondawmin
    spritemondawmin Posts: 15 Member
    You can add me also if you like. I am new to MFP.
  • ellengiller
    ellengiller Posts: 16 Member
    Happy to share!