Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

This stinks! 41 and 340

becky444
becky444 Posts: 145 Member
Gah! I know how this happened but this coming off is going to be hard. Started with mapping out the day, breakfast and now off to the grocery..... one hour at a time...

Replies

• Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    So glad you are starting. In no time at all you will start to see some progress, and your outlook will start improving.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Good luck on your journey
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    You can do it! Every time you get out & do something, you're working towards a healthier you. :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    one step at a time
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    You can do this!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    My suggestion is to spend a lot of time here at MFP. Make friends, read the success stories, log food (even if it's ugly), find a physical activity you like and don't give up no matter what happens in your life!!!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Thanks! It's a journey and with 3 very active kids it's tough to focus on yourself but between basketball games I got a walk in.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    you can do it!! I started in may at 295 bow 229. so much easier to keep up with the kids bow. The community has really helped. if you need a friend add me.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Believe.

I started changing my lifestyle at 385 lb last year; now down to 274. Plenty to go, but knowing how far I've already come is helping a lot!
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    You can do this! I know it is frustrating but being here means you want this to work. I started at 378 Lbs on January 2, 2016 about 15 months ago. I was 49 years old at the time (now 50) I have lost a grand total of 182 Lbs and am now at 196. I still have 81 left to lose but I will get there.
    x9vd5aag4hdl.jpg878rwmozoxam.jpg

Here is me in December 2015 and the new one is on 3/25/17.

I wish you the best on your endeavors.

Tina Marie