Gastric Sleeve

Options
I had the gastric sleeve on 3/1. Am looking for support and advice from others who have undergone this surgery.
Cheers!

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Oh fab I'd like gastric surgery I've yoyoed 29 years
    Do you feel hungry ?
  • kdeloughery
    kdeloughery Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good morning, I also had gastric sleeve surgery on 3/1!
  • khall1985mfp
    khall1985mfp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had gastric sleeve surgery on feb 15th of this year.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm considering it. Going to an info session at the hospital next week...would love to hear other people's stories!
  • denisecarol63
    denisecarol63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I had gastric sleeve done on Feb 28 of this year. Just started my fitness pal and map my walk.
  • KaralineRm
    KaralineRm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Karaline and I live in Greece. I am 29 and I had my surgery 11 months ago. So far I have lost about 75 kg I think that's 165 lb. Talking to friends that had the surgery, reading blogs and watching YouTube videos helped a lot the first few months. I am really happy with how it's going so far my life has honestly changed.

So feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns :)
  • BilliePanda7
    BilliePanda7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new! Just started pathways to getting a bypass, so I'd love to follow your journeys :)
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Made my appointment to go to the Info Session at the hospital. It's not until June, so in the meantime, going to work on my eating habits, and increase my exercising.
  • lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I had the sleeve done back in 2014. I am definitely grateful that I had it done, though the procedure alone did not get me where I am today. This is a life long journey that requires full commitment and dedication of lifestyle change. Feel free to add me☺️
  • Nightnurse33
    Nightnurse33 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good Day All!

I got "Sleeved " on Feb, 28 2017. So far I love the change it has brought to me. No I do not feel hungry at all. So far I am down 34 LBS.
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm here if you need any support or advice. I had the sleeve on 11 Nov 2015 and have lost 29kg. I still have a little to go but I'm getting there.
  • PSS33884
    PSS33884 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sleeved on 3/27/17. HW 250 SW 223 CW 204.4. I am fluctuating between 198 and 204 for almost 2 weeks now. I need to make sure I log my food. Starting at the gym on Monday. Was having severe back pain after the surgery that has seemed to improve. My only complaint is the constant nausea. Still taking Zofran and using Scopalamine patches. I am dealing with the hair loss (vitamins, hair cut); but the nausea is kicking my butt.
  • PSS33884
    PSS33884 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    3/27 - HW 250 SW 223 CW 193.4

I'm in S. Florida. Need to work out more, that is my biggest problem right now.