More then One Profile

Options
Is there a way to have more then one profile on one page. Meaning My Husband and I are wanting to do our Lifestyle changes together . However he does not know the first thing about a computer. I was looking for a way to record both of our progresses without having to log out of one and log into another. Just not wanting to spend time on the computer would rather be up and moving. His Calorie count is More then Mine Due to his weight and height. Any Help would be appreciated.

Replies

• Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Nope, not unless you have different user-id's and can have two sessions of your internet browser open at the same time on your desktop.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I have had an account for a long time, then my hubby finally decided to try it. I don't remember if we use the same email address or not, but I made his name real similar to mine & same password, and it is really easy to go back & forth between the 2. I do have to log out & log in, but still very easy & not much time.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Could you keep one account open on your computer and do the other account through an app on your phone?
  • GettingHealthy4me17
    Options
    nope...your both going to need your own account!!!
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    You'd need to set up 2 accounts/profiles. It would be useful though as his caloric needs will be different.

Set up his, 'friend' him. Then if you're eating the same things for meals he can look at your food diary and copy meals (from yours to his). Then just edit quantities.

My hubby has his own MFP and figuring out he could copy my diary was helpful.
  • patty_cakes1957
    patty_cakes1957 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank You Everyone for your Responses I will indeed open up an account for him and friend him as well . I never thought of Coping my meals. Great Idea. . Eating Healthy and staying on track is Much easier when you have someone to do it with you.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I have had an account for a long time, then my hubby finally decided to try it. I don't remember if we use the same email address or not, but I made his name real similar to mine & same password, and it is really easy to go back & forth between the 2. I do have to log out & log in, but still very easy & not much time.

My husband and I are the same... Practically identical usernames, email and passwords!

It would be great if the accounts were linked and there were shared foods - but with some tricky adding/copying it works out
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have separate profiles. It's easier that way.