Superbowl who you cheerin for?????

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I wont get offended I promise!!!!!! We know who I am goin for GO STEELERS, GET A SIX PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I wont get offended I promise!!!!!! We know who I am goin for GO STEELERS, GET A SIX PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Steelers!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    STEELERS!!!!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    I don't really care for either team. I mean, I guess I like them both. I like the Steelers cause their QB is hotttttt and cause they have the same colors as my college. But I also like the Cardinals cause they are the underdog and my husband's sister lives in Arizona. So whatever. As long as its a good game, I don't care who wins. (I think overall, I'm pulling for the Steelers more since they are the East Coast team.)
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Who's playing? We don't even get any channels on my TV so I guess I probably won't be cheering for either.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Ummm... I'm cheering for the chili cheese dip and fritos.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I want the Steelers cause I like Palamalu (spelling?)-he's everywhere....
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Not a sports fan.
    I have more manly things to do than watch a bunch of guys run around in tight capris, smack eachother on the butt, get into dogpiles, and spend 3 hours grabbing for balls.

:tongue:
  • GO CARDINALS!!

You have to root for them! They are the worst team to EVER make the super bowl!!! Go Curt Warner!!!
  • Not a sports fan.
    I have more manly things to do than watch a bunch of guys run around in tight capris, smack eachother on the butt, get into dogpiles, and spend 3 hours grabbing for balls.

:tongue:

Seriously, a man who isn't into sports??

Are you single?? :tongue:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Guilty as charged, however sadly not single. Sorry! :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Ugh, It's like watching the Joker and the Penguin fight for me, I'll watch, I'll enjoy, but I really could care less who wins. If I had to choose though I think I would like to see cardinals win, cuz some of the steelers fans can be pretty obnoxious (no offense to steelers fans on here), not all of them, in fact, even not most, but the ones that are...REEEEAAAALLLY are.

Plus Kurt Warner's hair is going gray, and so is mine, I gotta root for the veterans!
  • DEFINITELY ROOTING FOR THE SIX-PACK STEELERS! GO BEN!!! #1 DEFENSE IN THE NFL BABY!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Steelers!

My dad/brother have been LONG TIME fans!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    cardinals!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for them, I think they are going to get their butt kicked.
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    GO STEELERS!
  • Go Steelers!!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Go CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Black and gold baby!!!!:drinker:
    I've got my terrible towel ready.:smokin:
    34152_1263.jpg
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    That's hard... I like the steelers coach but it would be nice to see Warner win one.... I'm torn:ohwell:

-Adrienne:heart: