Accountability friends. Need reminded!

Options
I am 30 years old. I am 342.9 pounds yesterday when I started counting again. decided that I am only going to weigh myself once a week. I was in the process of bariatric surgery and my insurance changed and will not cover it. I got the bad news Tuesday so yesterday I took a stand that I can do this. My goal weight is 170. My husband is in this process too. But I need a few friends on here to help me be accountable and to remind me why I am doing this. It's very hard! I have counted calories beofre and lost 30 pounds and then stalled. And the holidays hit and I gave up. I don't want to give up this time. I want to do this for me. To be healthy for.mu 2 year old daughter who needs a more active mom. A mom that can get on the floor east and play that can run around in the back yard. I want this. I need this. I pray I can be strong enough. I used to run when I was 19. I was not super skinny, but I was healthy. I want to run again!!!!

Replies

• seika1385
    seika1385 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You know I keep telling myself...assuming I don't fall off the band wagon or I'm usually good for like the first month...I want Lose about 130 lbs... every time I start saying "usually" I make myself stop and change I will...I'm early in it...about 2 weeks but I'm 5 lbs lighter...you can dew eeettt lady! Feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • stashia23
    stashia23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want too! I have 100 pounds to lose
  • missmagnoliablossom
    missmagnoliablossom Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LockeInYourSuccess
    LockeInYourSuccess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am looking for an accountability partner too. I don't have much to lose but those 5 pounds can be tough!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Add me too!