PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    ana_varn wrote: »

PS: I loved that film and especially the imagery, plus Danny was adorable <3

I have a daughter about the age you were in that first photo, so I thought that might be the case.

Have you watched any other Kubrick films? I recommend 2001: A Space Odyssey if you like super visually appealing movies.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    mghaffar89 wrote: »
    i85kvfgo1i4a.jpg

I hope these show some change! I am a work in progress. Started slowly in 2010 at 233lbs. Cut out junk and watched what I ate more. Then added walking and a bit of Jogging. In 2014 tried to go to the gym and add strength training but Only stuck to it for a few months. In 2015 i went through huge changes and a lot of stress so I gained back 15pounds and now I'm back on MfP to not only lose what I gained but to reach my goal weight. I've already lost those 15 pounds! I know physically I can see the change I've made but mentally I still feel like I am so big like the girl in my old pics. Always the biggest person in a group of people, always the fat friend when going out. Even on here when people say they reached 170 I feel like I look so much bigger! I not only want to look good but I want to feel good,as I'm losing the fat I want to tone and strengthen my muscles and lift heavy. I hope this time I can do it and stick to it!!

I'm so proud of you ! You can do it. This is a lifestyle now for you and I really understand like many of us here what you mean, that your Body changes out paces the mental acceptance of how different you are now. You're not the only one believe me lol. Great job ;)

• caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    why can't I see the photos.
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I just started so I don't have any photos but i come here for encouragement! Yall look amazing!
  • BluGnat
    BluGnat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    runswimgo wrote: »
    Hello! I do not have a before pic because before pics always depressed me when I tried to do them.

My beginning weight was around 174lbs. I'm currently 5'9, and now hovering around 157lbs. I always thought I looked okay, but others thought differently. My family would make so many comments when I gained the weight, commenting on my big hips and the extra curves I had accumulated. They would ask me if I was getting any fatter when I would see them. It made me feel worthless honestly. It made me angry that my family was so fixated on physical appearances and only praised me when I was 20lbs less. It hurt to experience their shallow ways.

Anyway, without ranting too much, I just wanted to share that I decided to become healthier because of ME, not for them. Even though not everything is currently "tight", I can still grab a handful of thigh fat, and I'm a size 12 in most jeans, I decided that I'm okay with where I'm at. I'm okay with who I am, and I'm even okay with when I was bigger. That was my weight to gain and mine to lose. My lesson was to not let people make me feel less than who I am, and that I don't need anybody's approval or validation to be happy in my own skin. That's God's job to validate me. You are uniquely fabulous in any dang size you want to be! And don't let anybody let you feel bad for being confident and secure in whatever size you are, even along your journey on MFP.

I'm done all. Have a good day.
    Here is my after pic that I am perfectly okay with :)

You look amazing. You're my height, and start weight. You're an inspiration! Love that you are doing it for YOU and no one else - that's the only way to be!

• EthanPierre
    EthanPierre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    1gprfrr8vt3f.jpg
    305lbs down to 190lbs

Great job!

Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!