Looking for friends

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal. I joined this week to support my husband who has found a number of new friends and really seems into it. I sort of feel out of place because I have never had a problem with my weight but I have always struggled to maintain my shape. Now that I'm getting a bit older I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep the pounds off and it would be great to meet some people in the same boat that I'm in.

Replies

• deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)
  • dgjohnfb
    dgjohnfb Posts: 5
    Options
    Don't worry, that boat is full. Do it for the shape, but more importantly for the heath benefins and the way you feel each day. Good luck.
  • carisatterwhite
    carisatterwhite Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP with some of my family. I am in the same situation. Never had much of a problem with my weight, but ever since I passed 30 my shape seems to have changed a lot. Would like to feel more confident about that. You can add me if you want. I feel like this site is giving me the motivation that I have been lacking.
  • TammyThrasher
    Options
    Hello and welcome, i am pretty new my self, being doing this for six days and love, we can support each other.
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me:)
  • kedillon76
    Options
    Thanks for all the invites!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello MyFitnessPal.com I am new to the site. Amazing people here and a lot to learn. I have just started working out for a short time. I have lost over 100 pounds. I am looking for accountablitly and to build away of life and not to just do a diet that does not work. I am Robert 39 Male. Pleasure to meet everyone. I am here to encourage and help in anyway I can.

Robby