What's For Dinner

Options
This delicious and nutritious low-calorie meal dinner suggestion. For the total of a whole whopping 413 calories, I'm having grilled swai, asparagus spears, long grain wild rice, multigrain bread slice, and Wyler's Light peach iced tea! #Winning :p

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm doing a simple dinner tonight, spaghetti with homemade sauce, cheesy garlic bread, and salad (460 calories).
  • jayv85
    jayv85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We're eating lazy chile rellenos. I think 2 servings is less than 300 calories.

This is also really good and under 400 calories per serving
    http://skinnyms.com/skinny-burrito-bowls-recipe/
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Baked potato filled with green chile, cheese, and bacon with a side of steamed broccoli. Only 400 calories and super filling!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken thighs, corn and broccoli...pretty low cal as well!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    White fish cooked with vegetables, passata and spices, tablespoon of basmalti rice and salad leaves
  • Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting a good burger.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Steak, homemade potato wedges, corn on the cob, salad
    and a slice of heaven for dessert

All in all, I'd guess about 1000kcals...

(it's my brother's birthday... been saving up for it)
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Haddock, corn, Parkay, perogies, and (if I don't muck it up) crispy fried onions. 724 calories.

That's the plan provided I don't get rooster-blocked from using the oven/stove.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Domino's small GF pepperoni pizza, I was lazy :(
  • denato1
    denato1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lent... So even though it's raining in NY, grilled cajuin shrimp and grilled vegetables. Which ones not sure, stopping on way home to buy veggies
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking pork loin (I don't know how I'll prepare it yet) and a chickpea/avocado/tomato/cucumber salad. And an ocean or two of wine.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Tonight is going to be a chicken strips (made out of Kodiak cakes powder) , watermelon , and broccoli kind of night for me I think
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    It's Friday, so it's beer and pizza.
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Greek Orthodox lent....Ive gone vegan for the 40days...Homemade 3 bean salad,organic brown rice and broccoli.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Greek Orthodox lent....Ive gone vegan for the 40days...Homemade 3 bean salad,organic brown rice and broccoli.

WOW That's great!! I'm just going to go vegan for the last week. I couldn't make it 40 days. Tonight I'm having grilled shrimp with black bean spaghetti and asparagus.
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    cajun shrimp in foil with zucchini, corn and baby red potatoes!
  • mrschristian11
    mrschristian11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    I'm thinking pork loin (I don't know how I'll prepare it yet) and a chickpea/avocado/tomato/cucumber salad. And an ocean or two of wine.

Had my wine also! :D