I had a DingDong for breakfast

Options
In other words, I need some friends. I'm 20 years old, married, have a 1-year-old daughter.

When I felt bad because I was the fattest out of my friends, my mom would tell me it was baby fat and that it would go away. I told her to quit telling me that when I was 13 or 14, and accepted that I would be fat forever. . . . . . . . .I've changed my mind.

Replies

• ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'd happily be your friend for support! Just no more ding dongs for breakfast please? :)
  • IvyGirl1015
    Options
    Good luck to you! I have discovered that changing your mind is the hardest part....it's easy to accecpt being fat and do nothing to change it. It's hard. But looking in the mirror and liking what you see makes it so much better!
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOL >> I guess it's okay to eat a ding dong for breakfast, so long as it's only 10% of the time and you eat healthy the other 90%!

So I guess no ding dong for lunch then, eh? ;)

I'd happily be your friend as well. I'll send you a request.
  • MrsB81
    MrsB81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    No idea what a dingdong is but doesn't sound great!

add me if you like x
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Obviously you will have Ding Dong lovers for friends!! Add me if you like-otherwise, do what you can to be the best and healthiest mommy for that 1 year old!! Take care of yourself!!
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    :'( i'll be your friend! mfp, is a great place to find support. :) just no more dingdongs for breakfast! too much sugar too early in the day is bad.. :)
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to add you as a friend, you can never have too many to support your journey to healthy eating.
  • Qhoney24
    Qhoney24 Posts: 31
    Options
    i know the feeling of the baby weight i have 2 darlings myself.... i dont mind giving you the needed support :)
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Geesh...I remeber when I was 13-14 and would eat a BOX OF DING DONGS! yuuuummmm...My questions are: Did you log it? How did feel before you ate it, during the time that you ate it, and of course after you ate it. One of the great things about MFP is that it is a great tool that can help you match the emotional mess of eating a Ding Dong for breakfast with the reality of grams of sugar, calories, protein, carbs...etc...

Hopefully you will gain knowledge and confidence by experimenting with what works, and what doesn't and learn why.

Glad to be your friend on MFP!:flowerforyou: