No weight loss

Options
I've been eating 1300 calories a day for a month now whilst doing cardio 3 times a week and I've only lost 1lb?

Replies

• endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I see the chart coming.

Seriously, you also need to keep up your activity level. Lots of people start to lower their activities when they are eating less without knowing. Good luck.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    1. Weight loss isn't linear, a lot of things can impact it. Did you lose 1lb this week or has it been gradual?
    2. How did you get 1300 calories? Was it something calculated, the number you thought was good?
    3. How are you tracking your food? Packaging, measuring, weighing? When you can are you veriyfing the calories vs your entries? (MFP's database is user entered - there are errors)
    4. Is your diary completely accurate? IE have you logged everything you ate, or are there missing entries? Your diary is not public to take a look myself. :smile:
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Lots of information missing here:

Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    How are you determining your calorie intake? If not weighing your food, you are likely eating more than you think.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    This chart has some good advice:

bue2cb2ax4ye.jpg
  • WorkoutResults21
    WorkoutResults21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also, what's the intensity and length of the cardio that you're doing? I would also recommend adding some resistance training if possible :)