NEWBIE HERE.

Options
simranmk
simranmk Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2017 in Getting Started
I started using this app, exercising and religiously recording my eating habits since 03/23/17. Motivation much needed!!!

Replies

• JoeDeal1
    JoeDeal1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You've got your 1st week behind you. Congratulations! I just started yesterday and I hope this works.
  • simranmk
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good luck!! @JoeDeal1
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It's a great idea to weigh/measure your foods, be sure to log them accurately every day and look to your friends and family for support :)
  • sarahake1
    sarahake1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I think I downloaded this app a few times in the past, but this time I've made it to day 11 with checking in! We can do it!!
  • simranmk
    Options
    @indigoblue9572 Thanks for the advice! :smiley:
    @sarahake1 That's great! Be consistent this time. :smile:
  • maggiebell311
    maggiebell311 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new also. I downloaded the app last November and was so lost didn't know how to use it. And did like 2 days and quit. This is my 11th day I think of logging in and I'm determined to get these extra pounds off for good. Hoping to stay motivated enough this time around so I can lose what I need and feel like myself again.
  • velezlillian
    velezlillian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello ladies, I'm from Manhattan, just turned 49, I weight 162, and I must loose at least 30pnds. I eat pretty clean, but can't seem to loose this fat. I am constantly starting over again.. I loose interest in recording my daily intake and exercises..Once again giving it another try.. I must break this bad habit. Lilly

• DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just started like most of you and wanted to say it seems to help me thinking that people who keep food diary are much more likely to lose weight based on what researchers say, if that gives you any motivation
  • simranmk
    Options
    @maggiebell311 To be honest, I easily got bored using this complicated-looking app the first coupla days. But I asked myself this question- should I make the change or remain the same? You've made a good decision & you're on the right track! Don't quit this time and be honest with yourself.
    @DrMercury Thank you. :smile:
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You're most welcome
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I ditched the app and use my laptop. I log everything - good and bad - to hold myself accountable.

Add me.