395lbs- 233 in under a year

Options
Hey all! I love my fitness pal and have used it since I began my weight loss. I started off at 395 last April and new my kid needed a change I started heavily watching what I ate an also started going to the gym 5 days a week. I'm currently at 233 my goal is 195lbs by July m85fjp1fwbzd.png

Replies

• georgeous66
    georgeous66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing...keep up the great work.
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Something about you reminds me of Tom Hiddleston, and that is a good thing. Good work!
  • fbmrus
    fbmrus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Motivation thank you I needed to see that. What type of eating plan you on ? Any other tips you can share?
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an outstanding progress!! Congratulations and best of luck for a successful ongoing journey!
  • zipperboooo
    zipperboooo Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    fbmrus wrote: »
    Motivation thank you I needed to see that. What type of eating plan you on ? Any other tips you can share?

HI there! I based my diet off of weight watchers, lean cuts of fish, chicken, and pork boneless and skinless only. Coconut milk instead of regular but you can do soy. If I have bread its whole wheat tortillas, or light english muffins at max once a day. Obviously lots of water no soda or juice. Tons of greens and bananas. For a treat i'll occasionally have a yogurt or a tablespoon of peanut butter. For the first two months of my diet I didnt have a treat day but ever since then every friday I hava something a little unhealthy but come saturday im right back on my diet.
  • zipperboooo
    zipperboooo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I love my fitness pal and have used it since I began my weight loss. I started off at 395 last April and new my kid needed a change I started heavily watching what I ate an also started going to the gym 5 days a week. I'm currently at 233 my goal is 195lbs by July m85fjp1fwbzd.png

Typo *my life needed to change
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Very impressed! Amazing job!
  • lavender51
    lavender51 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You've done great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!