Work@Home motivation friends wanted

Options
duncan04
duncan04 Posts: 67 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
Left the office grind...now an independent working from home. (Love it) Treadmill/Elliptical in the main room and large tv to keep with with my shows. 5K next month. Spartan this summer. GORUCKs in between. (trust me when I say I love sleeping in and laying on the sofa) I love wine and good food as much as I love my veggies and protein shakes. Looking for accountability friends and motivation to keep moving. Add me-send me a request. Let's do this!!

Replies

• amks3818
    amks3818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I work from home and some days find it hard to find the motivation to work out. I have 4 kids that don't help either. Feel free to add me.
  • krabbykramp
    krabbykramp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started working from home 2 weeks ago and have already started gaining some weight just from the added convenience of snacking. How do you structure your eating to avoid too much snacking?
  • happyauntie2015
    happyauntie2015 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I work from home and love it! I take walks on my breaks and do squats in between calls. I do meal prep and have my lunch ready to go so I can take the guess work out of what can I eat during my 30 minute lunch
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I work from home and LOVEEE it! I have my workout routine in the morning. On the computer by 9 AM. Make my lunch mostly salads, play with the dogs when I need a break. I am spoiled working from home. Whenever I have to go into the office for a meeting or conference I am beyond annoyed!!! LOL!