IIFYM/ Flexible Dieting Stories and Support?

Options
domgetsfitter
domgetsfitter Posts: 19 Member
edited March 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi!
I've decided to focus on tracking my macros (while still staying under my calories) and was just wondering if anyone had any results or successes to share with IIFYM/Flexible Dieting/ Tracking Macros. I would also love to add people with similar goals. I am a college student trying to lose around 10 lbs I'm only 5' 2 and would just really love some support and motivation.

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I do IIFYM and my diary is open - I'm down 10lbs since november
  • GoldBikiniGoals
    GoldBikiniGoals Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I do IIFYM and have an open diary for my friends. I lost about 60lbs successfully eating that way and then got distracted by my personal life and made some poor choices. Back pulling off a little less than 20 now. I'm down 8lbs over the past month; so long as you have a deficit it absolutely works.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not the greatest at balancing my macros. I do aim to hit my protein goal. As for flexible; dinner is pork with orange ginger sauce and some veggies (onions, asparagus, & sweet peppers)...I am over protein by 5, fat by 14, but still have 200 cals of carbs, I think I want some chocolate :tongue:
  • domgetsfitter
    domgetsfitter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do IIFYM and have an open diary for my friends. I lost about 60lbs successfully eating that way and then got distracted by my personal life and made some poor choices. Back pulling off a little less than 20 now. I'm down 8lbs over the past month; so long as you have a deficit it absolutely works.

First of all congrats!! That's amazing! I really struggle with sticking with plans once I start so I'm going to add you for support if you don't mind :blush:
  • dudebro200
    dudebro200 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am on a iifym and my diaty is open as well
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I lost 90 lbs eating whatever I wanted within my calorie range. My main focus was on getting enough protein since that's the hardest thing for me to get enough of. Otherwise I eat candy and cookies daily and it didn't affect my weight loss at all and I've been maintaining since last April!
  • fitdaisygrrl
    fitdaisygrrl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm just switching to macros too. I'm used to calorie counting but struggling right now and thought this would give me some new motivation. I have an open diary, feel free to add me :) Just started with iifym today :)
  • tomatosaucy
    tomatosaucy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also just starting this today. I struggle with getting enough protein, but did ok today. Feel free to add me...I'd love some support as well.