New month, new challenges!!

Options
So it's The first of April and I believe it's a good idea to re-evaluate you're goals once a month. So here we go!

My first goal for the month of April is to DRINK MORE WATER!! I've been slacking on that lately and when I drink a lot of water I know I feel better.

My weight loss goal is to lose 10 pounds (by may 13th-my undergrad commencement day). To do that, I have to lose at least 1.5 pounds a week. It's possible if I stick with it!

Lastly, I need to just STAY POSITIVE and stick with this. I'm back after a longggg hiatus and I want this time to be the time I stay.

Post your goals for April below!! And add me as a friend so we make sure to help each other stick with it

Replies

• misty_165
    misty_165 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    April goals: move more, sit less, eat clean, drink more water, & drop another 5 lbs.
  • Nakumari23
    Nakumari23 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice goals! Good luck and I know we can all do it :smiley:

My April goals: drink more water & be more serious about my diet.

Increase my hip thrust from using a 30lbs barbell to 40lbs and do wide-grip pullups with only 60lbs as the assisted weight :)
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Drinking more water is an essential and effective way to meet our weight loss goals too, I think you'll kill two birds with one stone :) plus I agree that mental support and a positive attitude defo help to stay on track so all in all you picked some best goals there is :# I'm going to add one more to my list: B) not only do some routine physical activities daily but also being more active even if it's taking stairs! :#