120+ lbs lost – still in progress

Options
eeede
eeede Posts: 88 Member
Hi,

I’m posting here my progress, I’ve lost 122 pounds so far and I’m still in progress but I never thought I could go so far.
If I can do it so can you.

I stopped snacking and try not to eat many added sugars – except during social occasion and a chocolate square here and there. I don’t want to deprive myself.

I’m a (former) binge eater, and I feel most of my “hard” work doesn’t come from counting calories but is mostly mental.
I used to eat my calories and I now I’ll have to be careful for the rest of my life. At first I exercised to create a bigger deficit but now I exercice

1. For stress relief
2. Health
3. Deficit (and occasionnal treats)

I was so not a morning person but I discovered that half an hour of elliptical bike first thing in the morning makes me in
a much better wood for the day and I manage my day much better.

I also learned patience. Still a lot of progress remains to be done in the others aspects of my life but I learned that you can do the very best you can, if you’re not patient, you’ll fail.

I learned things that will not only help me for the weightloss but for life in general. I hope so.

I try to love myself a little bit more.MFP and all of you made me realize that we can make a mistake and go back on track right after. Not to feel guilty. We’re all human after all. This is not easy everyday, but once you know what to do it becomes manageable and I enjoy life much more now!!

I post this because if it can help just one person it’ll be worth it!
5aqca3miu80x.jpg
lmetygnpo5ig.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!