Could someone help me?

Options
Sorry to be a burden but I was wondering if anyone could help me...:blushing: I do a 60 minutes dvd workout(charlie brooks before and after) which involves "warmup, disco, high intensity, combat, core and cool down" 3 times a week. the question im asking you is..how do i find out how many calories im burning doing this?i dont just want to put down any old number of calories, i want to do it right:smile:
Thankyou in advance :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Spirit
    Options
    Sorry to be a burden but I was wondering if anyone could help me...:blushing: I do a 60 minutes dvd workout(charlie brooks before and after) which involves "warmup, disco, high intensity, combat, core and cool down" 3 times a week. the question im asking you is..how do i find out how many calories im burning doing this?i dont just want to put down any old number of calories, i want to do it right:smile:
    Thankyou in advance :flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    When you enter your exercise for the day you will put what you did and how long you did it. Once it is entered I think you will get a note saying you burned whatever amount of calories today. At the bottom of the food list it will say you earned --extra amount of calories today! Good luck..
  • asmith1225
    Options
    You could look online maybe the DVD website has some information or you could contact them to find out. But like other post said myfitesspal will give you the cals for exerise!
  • wkoon76
    Options
    there is a site called calories per hour.com which has a pretty wide variety of excercises you could look up and probably get apretty good estimate of the calories you are burning.
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I have a variety of dvds that are mostly dance-based for cardio and I just enter them as aerobics in my log (the MFP database has both high and low impact aerobics listed) so I choose one of those. This gives you a ballpark figure at least.
  • Spirit
    Options
    Ohhh great thank you all for your time :smile:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    i'm telling ya... if you have a playstation, go for DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

okay it may seem silly but there are settings in there that have a workout mode.

This allows you to put in your height, weight and age info,

A routine goes up and you're able to get a work out for any amount of time you set it for.

It also lets you know how many claories you have lost.

I brought my system out the other day and it was great. :smile: