April- 10,000 Steps A Day

Options

Replies

• amy_ross86
    amy_ross86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I totally need to push myself to get moving a little more!
  • shortjes4
    shortjes4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but I'd like to join this challenge.
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I may not get 10k everyday but I'll do my best!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Please count me in! I need the extra push lately.

exercise.png

• laurieflynn67
    laurieflynn67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• jamiezoza
    jamiezoza Posts: 8 Member
    Options

blk-exercise.png

Ready and excited to start tomorrow!
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I 9 times out of 10 do but I slack one day a week.. I'd like to not slack on that one day and make it a full 7!!! :)
  • swingsnatchlift
    swingsnatchlift Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    I'm going ALL IN in April!
    No foolin'
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• Becky_Ann_1971
    Becky_Ann_1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in for April! Had a goal of 10,000 a day and 310,000 for the month in March. Missed the 10,000 a day on 7 or 8 days but hit the 310,000 for the month. I want to make sure to get every day in at 10,000 for April.

• cyranda63
    Options

exercise.png

• SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm in for April! Had a goal of 10,000 a day and 310,000 for the month in March. Missed the 10,000 a day on 7 or 8 days but hit the 310,000 for the month. I want to make sure to get every day in at 10,000 for April.
    Wow, that is quite an achievement! I got in 7k today, but it takes so long. I think we all should take a walk every day to clear our minds (or perhaps work on some problems), so it's a worthwhile investment. We're all worth it. Who knows, maybe after this month we'll all be a bit more "settled" as well as fitter. New ideas, strategies and solutions may come our way, if we just give our minds the time to really think. Or we could all call our Moms if they're still with us- another idea that works for me. When was the last time you called Mom? Good luck, all!
  • Becky_Ann_1971
    Becky_Ann_1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SheilaCali wrote: »
    Wow, that is quite an achievement! I got in 7k today, but it takes so long. I think we all should take a walk every day to clear our minds (or perhaps work on some problems), so it's a worthwhile investment. We're all worth it. Who knows, maybe after this month we'll all be a bit more "settled" as well as fitter. New ideas, strategies and solutions may come our way, if we just give our minds the time to really think. Or we could all call our Moms if they're still with us- another idea that works for me. When was the last time you called Mom? Good luck, all!

My mom almost never responds to anything from me. Certainly not a call. I texted two days ago but nothing in return. Nevertheless, settled would be a great accomplishment this month!
  • Angel_RN_10
    Angel_RN_10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• healthyismygoalnow
    healthyismygoalnow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I am in again---March was a lot of fun!
  • dbow100
    dbow100 Posts: 8 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    B) I can do this.
  • cyranda63
    Options
    15 k so,far today and the dog is looking at me forlornly!
  • cyranda63
    Options

exercise.png

That's it for the day, good night all!