Looking for motivation buddies

Options
Hi! My name is Sam. I am 26, and looking to lose another 20-30 pounds. Lately I have been having such a hard time keeping motivated...between long work hours and wanting to eat all the snacks it's been a bit rough for me.

I would love to have a group of friends on here that are going through the same struggles, no matter how much they're looking to lose. We could keep each other motivated, have someone to message when you are confusing boredom with hunger...to share pitfalls and victories with, whatever you need to keep yourself going.

Let me know if you are interested :-)

Replies

• lrb142014
    lrb142014 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey I would be happy to be motivation buddies. I am 27 and have about 30lbs I would like to lose. Feel free to add me ☺
  • danaelynn44
    danaelynn44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, 2 babies later, I don't just drop the pounds like I used to!! Feel free to add me!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Sure thing! I'll add you and anyone is welcome to add me. 34, down 21 with 19 to go. I do so much better with friends to chat with and stay accountable to!
  • juniperruewyllow
    juniperruewyllow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me also. I'm looking for more ppl that will keep me motivated and accountable. So if anyone wants to add me also. I'd be thankful for that. Thanks!
  • justcallmesam26
    justcallmesam26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've added you all! I'm excited to see all of your progress. Feel free to message me :)
  • laurenzo75
    laurenzo75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh can I join?
  • laurenzo75
    laurenzo75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, for some reason the only part of my reply that posted was asking to join the group. Everything else disappeared! Anyway, I'm 32 and hoping to lose 20 lbs that I gained stress eating and drinking during grad school. I'm 10 weeks from graduating and would like to be well on my way by the time I walk across the stage! I'll add all of you too so we can keep each other going!
  • nubisanu
    nubisanu Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi ladies ,

Add me I'm a great motivator! I am a 32 yo woman with a 9 yo so I have no excuse to be still having that darn baby fat. Every few years I loose 10-20 lbs so that I can have that semi flat tummy again. All my weight goes to my stomach , arms and love handles! So as easily as I can burn it off , it only takes a few months of laziness to gain it back!

I've started a 30 day running/walking/biking challenge for myself and I'm on day 7 and only missed 1 day. This is just to get myself used to doing physical activity everyday. I've even started to have my daughter join , by having both of us biking to grandmas house instead of us riding in the car to drop her off.

Add me!
    Maria
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking to lose 10-15 lbs. I'm back after a long hiatus and trying to gain back my lost progress and it has been a real struggle. Feel free to add me and message me for support as we all struggle through our goals :)
  • narachelista
    narachelista Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and I also want to lose 20-30, but I can not stop eating!! :'(
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    I'm 42.....FR me.....im always on.....i always need motivation & accountability.....im down
  • deepakodali
    deepakodali Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! It's so hard to lose the weight after two babies
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm 35, mom of 2. Working full time and running kids to all their activities (especially come fall and spring softball season) we are on the road every day from 5 to 8pm (sometimes later) so it's a lot of eating out and eating in the car. I want to lose another 10 to be satisfied, 20 to be happy.
    The hardest part is getting my butt back to the gym in between this crazy schedule.
  • queenribbtib
    queenribbtib Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking for motivation as well! Hoping to drop 10 pounds and tone all over! I want to be comfortable in shorts by the end of summer! Feel free to add me :)
  • justcallmesam26
    Options
    I'm so glad so many people answered this thread. I'm so excited to see all of your progress! I would love to keep a small community for us through this thread :-)
  • susiemayo8
    susiemayo8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join this buddy system?! "Snacking" is putting it lightly. I'm a bit of a binger
  • justcallmesam26
    Options
    Never too late!
  • bercyn1291
    bercyn1291 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Please feel free to add me too. I am in dire need of motivation, every single day. MFP is really helpful but i forget to log on some days and then i never return for days together. It is partly because I don't want to see that the calorie limit has exceeded. I need to lose 30-40 lbs in 6 months. No excuses. Need to get moving! Let's do this together.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I can offer advice from a guy's perspective. :)