This April Fool Is Ready To Lose The Weight

Options
Afternoon, MFP! It has been 15+ months since I have seen a number drop below 385 on the scale. I have gotten a new job, started 2 new years, been married, bought a house, and moved all in that time frame. Lots of areas for a new chapter to lose weight. The new job is still amazing, but the marriage is close to dead, my support system is as thin as I want to be, and my confidence is even thinner. It's the first of the month, and I don't see any reason why today can't be the best day of the last 15+ months, health wise. I have 220 pounds to lose, so if this sounds like a ride you'd like to tag along on, feel free to say hi!

Replies

• TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP pal, you will get tonnes of support here as I have when I started I am pretty much at the start of my journey too
    Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • meganr730
    meganr730 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there from MN! I am just starting over myself and know how difficult this can be. I just want to feel joy and energy again. Any support I can gain and give is welcome. :) Megan
  • JuliahK1987
    JuliahK1987 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sent you a friend request. Good luck!! :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

welcome and good luck!
  • DGarChild1283
    DGarChild1283 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm looking for lots of friends to support and talk with. From NJ... feel free to add me anyone!!!
  • elyvegan
    elyvegan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im new too...have 0 friends so feel free to add me
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :) I'm sure you already gained some support from these amazing guys, but it'll be my pleasure to share my journey with you too. I've sent you a friend request too
  • lovestofly617
    lovestofly617 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too.
  • misschaddy20
    misschaddy20 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can do this darlin, everyone on here are all here for the same thing, they are all such gorgeous people and so encouraging and positive :) I know just how you feel, going some really *kitten* stuff myself, but dont let that stop you, you can do this! Feel free to add me if you want to, Im not very good at talking, but im good at listening :) ...well reading heh.