need tips on what to eat

Options
if i eat everyday like today, would i loose weight?

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    If you eat your 1200 cals per day and exercise you will lose weight.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Yep you sure would. You're kind of on the borderline (low side) with the calories. You might throw in some fruit or something to get a bit closer to your goal.

I started with a focus on calories, then once I got good at that, I started to focus on the other nutrients to fine tune them too. Potassium is a great nutrient to look at, for example, because in order to hit your targets on that, you have to eat very healthy. :)

All the best in your journey.
  • DaniiWanii
    DaniiWanii Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Eat more fruit and veggies and drink loads of water and you will be all set :)
  • kylies1219
    kylies1219 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You'll lose weight but I advise against it for 2 reasons.

1. Your not taking in enough calories, you should shoot for atleast 1200. I doubt if you'll be able to stay at so low of calories forever and the longer you stay low the more you can slow down your metabolism which is counter-productive in the long run.

2. Eating the same thing everyday isn't going to give you a variety of all the different vitamins and nutrients that your body needs. You could try taking vitamin supplements but there are things in whole foods that can't be manufactured into a pill.

You should try to focus on more vegetables and definitely exercising (not just running either).

Atleast that's my opinion and just a few of the things I've learned along the way.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    What you have looks good. You should probably increase your calories to around 1200 if you don't work out and more if you do. I would also increase your water. If you are not a big water drinker try adding those crystal light packets or mio to help get your water intake up. Otherwise your diary looks good. Good job!
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    looks good to me. like everyone else said, try to incorporate some more fruits and veggies but, it looks good. =)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Great logging! Keepign up with the food in the first place is the most important step.

Everybody is different. I find less carbs to be helpful for me. But i do not cut them out by an means. Also I agree with the above posters more fruist annd veggies are absolutly necessary. Water is key as well, espically if you tend to eat a lot of sodium. Water flushes the sodium out.
  • KatieMiaX
    KatieMiaX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i dont like veg or salad :(