Back yet again

Options
Ive lost and regained a few times now. Looking for some dedicated friends to help support and motivate. Needing to lose for my health and sanity! Xx

Replies

• kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I back for the x time too. This rime I have wedding dress motivation. Feel free to add me
  • SusiB60
    SusiB60 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a returner too. I've gained a stone back of the four I lost originally. Time to reverse the trend back in the right direction. Happy to support others and be supported. I share my diary and am grateful for others that do for ideas. Feel free to add me. Good luck! X
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies.

I'm back too after regaining the four stone I had lost. First wedding dress fitting in August so that's my motivation this time.

Would love some motivated friends to keep us all on track.

C x
  • KayleighScott398
    KayleighScott398 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me ☺️
  • phubb3
    phubb3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back too. I'm looking for new friends. It seems all my old ones have forgotten about this app. Please add me as a friend!
  • wendsdy
    wendsdy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this. Started working out again and trying to stay motivated
  • Amik07
    Amik07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hello I am back at it again, I am not going to call me a failure but looking to succeed no matter how many times I have failed, hoping this time I can dedicate my self and get to know someone who is in the same boat, today I am motivated again.
  • MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I lost over 100 trying to lose my regain now.