Motivation to lose weight

Options
Ria1984
Ria1984 Posts: 20 Member
Hey y'all,
I have struggled with weight my whole life and tired all the diets out there and eventually just get off track when I hit a major plateau. Now I realize I was looking at it wrong, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle change. Everyday I work out, I am healthier than I was the day before. I am looking for new friends that are possibly in the same boat and go through this weight loss journey together and offer support. I began working out and eating better again in mid January 2017 and now I am recently engaged so I am even more motivated than ever. I have not worn a dress since prom in 2002 so I have till spring next year to slim down my big butt and feel beautiful in a gown. So far in 2 1/2 months I have lost nearly 30 lbs. zjrjfi1ypi31.png

Replies

• kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your engagement!
    I'm here for the same reason, getting married next summer (if we get on an start organising venue!).
    Will send a friend request and happy to accept requests from others!
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're doing great!
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're on the right track and have the right mindset....This is a change in lifestyle!!! Let's go through this together. Add me as a friend! :wink:
  • 01051994bnm
    01051994bnm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wowww same here looking to drop 20 pounds by july!!
  • jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Congrats on engagement and losing weight and being motivated!!! Added you :)
  • eliz0007
    eliz0007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome progress!