How do I join a challenge?

Options
Probably me being a Numpty, but can't figure out how to join a challenge!! Help!!!

Replies

• xxsippinsodaxx
    xxsippinsodaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I've come to find out the same thing :D
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    First you half to find the challenges - use the search: April challenge or some such. When you've found one of interest click on it until you see the green rectangular JOIN button, click and you're in.
  • xxsippinsodaxx
    Options
    Thank you, I'll try that.
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    ... or, if it is just a thread i.e. "April Run challenge" you just start replying in there
  • JCo702
    JCo702 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between Discussion posts talking about challenges, and then the challenges themselves! I learned that this morning. The challenges themselves are usually under "groups"
  • letme1
    letme1 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    also, if someone sent you a request to join a challenge, you have to accept/do it through the app
  • xxsippinsodaxx
    Options
    Can you make your own challenge? Basically, I'm still confused!! LOL ... simple step by step guide I need!! I would like to see how it works in the app under the challenges tab, but it says I don't have any challenges available to me. I'd be happy to set my own
  • xxsippinsodaxx
    Options
    Thank you for the link. Sadly, I'm not in the US so am not able to access challenges, and the app doesn't let us make our own. Thank you for all your help, much appreciated.