46 YO Female needs some accountabilitybuddies!!

Options
I am 46 and need to lose about 30 pounds. My work (50-60 hours a week) is a desk job which makes life a little more sedentary so I need to move more. I also need ideas on eating better when time is limited. I need some buddies that are in the same boat. Please add me!

Replies

• bsobolik11
    bsobolik11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just added you!
  • MelissaRettig
    MelissaRettig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • valtrax2003
    valtrax2003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa,
    We are around the same age and desire the same weight loss. I'm close to jfk airport. I started speed walking and slow running in hopes of building back up to the 7 miles I used to do in 2006 or the 4 miles I was doing 2-3 yrs ago. It's just truly boring running solo. My friend runs with me on Saturdays, Sundays, and some Wednesdays. If you like we can run whenever you're available. I like early morning runs because it keeps you motivated to eat right for the remainder of the day. Let me know.
    Val
    Valtrax2003@yahoo.com
  • brookekaczor
    brookekaczor Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and need to lose 60.... so I have a little more to go....
  • JuneBabyJeannine
    JuneBabyJeannine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tried to add you, don't know if I did it right or not!
  • MelissaRettig
    edited April 2017
    Options
    You did @Junebabyjeannine! Thanks!
  • MelissaRettig
    Options
    @valtrax2003 I'm in Indiana about 45 minutes south of Chicago so we won't be able to meet to walk but I look forward to seeing your progress. I'll be sure to post my exercise too!!
  • MelissaRettig
    Options
    @brookekaczor It's a struggle but hopefully we can encourage each other! We can do this!
  • lindae5
    lindae5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too need to lose 30 pounds, been a big struggle but I can do this!
    I try to eat the same thing every day I can. breakfast and lunch's are good but dinner is harder.
    I'm hoping this works for me. maybe some others have more ideas. ( I can't exercise much now except for some physical therapy )
  • loseruare4
    loseruare4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jprice1975
    jprice1975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please. 42. Would love to lose 30 pounds and feel good!!!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. Log everyday.....FR me.......im always looking for accountability, motivating buddies!
  • MarcieAlvarez71
    MarcieAlvarez71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me 46 30lbs to go
    @daysy1971