Healthy AND Easy Recipes

Options
Hi everyone! I feel as if I've been repeating a lot of my healthy recipes lately, and I am on the hunt for some new ones! If you have a favorite or two I'd love to hear it!:)

Replies

• princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    super easy and tasty smoothie, all you need is a cup of sliced bananas, one cup of strawberries sliced and one great value (which is walmarts brand) light vanilla yogurt.. and to make it all you need to do is blend it together and enjoy and only 266 calories. i also have one other recipe that i eat for dinner but it can be breakfast or a snack... its a yogurt cereal mix. all you need is one cup of multi grain cheerios and one dannon light and fit greek yogurt ( or yoplait its completely up to you and so is the flavor ) and mix together and enjoy ;) and its only 190 calories
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
  • kayeroze
    kayeroze Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I buy Weight Watchers cookbooks (the 20-minute one is a fav) because they're healthy and some of them are easy to make and find ingredients for, tons of variety. Outside of that, I regularly prep smoothies weekly for Breakfast replacements - 1 cup greens (spinach, kale, cucumber, etc.), 2 cups fruit (i do 1 cup of one, and 1 cup of the other), half a banana, 1 cup liquid (love almond coconut blend), and 1 scoop unflavored protein powder (100 calories, 20 grams of protein) - I put them in bags in the freezer (minus the liquid and protein powder), blend the night before, and are a quick grab in the morning before workout. They usually fall between 300-350 calories and close to 30g of protein.
  • MeginBliss
    MeginBliss Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have so many
  • ShielaFrancisco
    ShielaFrancisco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I suggest half rice and vegetable recipes for diet.
  • angej2
    angej2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetable-recipes/pumpkin-chickpea-coconut-curry/
    I made this the other night, I only used half a tin of coconut cream and it was half the calories and still delicious.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I sauté onion, kale, either left over chicken or beef, zucchini, mushroom, capisicum or whatever veges I have then add a couple of beaten eggs, some mixed herbs and some pepper. Add some grated cheese on top. If I want some more carbs I have it with a piece of wholemeal wholegrain toast. Healthy, quick and gentle on the budget.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Everything I eat is healthy and easy, and I love all of it, so it's impossible to pick out favorites, and I don't even use a lot of recipes, and if I do, I usually tweak them until until they're something completely differerent.

For breakfast and lunch I eat sandwiches or crispbread/crackers and milk, or porridge made with water, milk and butter. Lunch can also be leftovers, eggs, noodles, salad, wraps. I eat quite a lot of raw vegetables, and 2-3 portions of fresh fruit every day. Often nuts. Hot cocoa, smoothies. Dinners is either protein(+fat)+starch+veg, or soup, or pancakes/pizza/toast+veg.

Borrow a cookbook or google recipes and learn to cook, is my advice.