NSV Single Digit Sizes

Options
TexasGirl92
TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
Well as of today it's official my jeans are single digit size. I realized yesterday when I forgot to wear a belt (was running late) that with out it my pants were falling down and that I could pulled them down with out unbuttoning or unzipping. :smile: I'm really not sure when the last time I was in a size 8 was at least 4 years ago I would be willing to bet. Washing all my size 10s tonight and sharing them with a friend who is also working and doing a great job losing weight. Just had to share.

Replies

• kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hope to be there to pretty soon.
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That is a fantastic NSV! Way to go!
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Congrats, that's AWESOME!!!! I can't wait until I hit the single digits again!!!!!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I hit that NSV last week! I was so damn excited in the store. Haven't seen this size in 3+ years!
  • megandurden
    megandurden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! You go :flowerforyou:
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! i cant wait to be a single digit size
  • TexasGirl92
    TexasGirl92 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I seriously think this was a bigger mental pick me up than hitting the 40lbs lost mark. Just something about seeing size 8 on my jeans that make me smile
  • navywife33
    navywife33 Posts: 31
    Options
    What does NSV stand for?

Oh and Congrats..... how exciting!
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!